Let's Talk About Sex...
This information evening will be of great interest and will concentrate on all matters relating to sex and sexual health.
People over 50 are a growing population whose sexual health needs are often ignored because of the myth that people over 50 no longer have sex.
Many people over 50 are still sexually active.
Plus, the divorce rate in people over 50 is rising, which means that more people are single and back out there dating.
This information evening will be of great interest to you and will concentrate on:
- Exploring your relationship or starting a new one,
- Looking after your sexual health,
- Health issues related to sexual well-being,
- llness and your sex life,
- How to get help and advice if you need it.
Refreshments will be provided.
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 028 7126 6291.