Strabane Shared Space Project
Steering Group Recruitment
Holywell Trust is delighted to be working with groups from the Strabane area on the Strabane Shared Space project. There are a few spaces on the Steering Group that will help us deliver the project with local communities over the next couple of years and we are keen to fill them with people from the programme area.
About the Strabane Shared Space Programme
The Strabane Shared Space Programme is being delivered as part of Derry City and Strabane District Council’s PEACE IV Programme. The programme was developed following engagement with organisations from the area and will have 4 main elements:
- Partnership Development Programme
- Cemetery Project
- Women’s Peacebuilding Programme
- Music Programme
Participants & Time Commitment
We are seeking 4-5 more people to commit to help support and deliver this project. Ideally anyone interested will have be active in community relations issues and supportive of building relationships in the greater Strabane and Donegal areas. Participants will advise and support the delivery of the programme and will play an active role in attracting participants to take part in the four project elements.
In addition to the Steering Group commitment participants will also have the opportunity to take part in the Partnership Development Programme element of the Strabane Shared Space project.
There is a minimum engagement of 26 hours over a 6-month period.
Participants will be required to complete all registration and evaluation forms as required by the project funder, PEACE IV Programme.
We are particularly keen to recruit Steering Group members from Donegal. If you are interested in being a member of the Steering Group for this project and working with groups already in place, please download and complete this form.
Oct 19th E-News
- FWIN AGM & Launch of New Website
- Forthcoming Events
- FWIN Forthcoming Programmes Register of Interest
- Derry City and Strabane District Council - PEACE IV Small Grants Programme (2nd round) 2018 – 2020
- Strabane Shared Space Project
- Legacy and Dialogue Programme
- NERVE CENTRE TALK
- 'A LEAP OF FAITH' Book Launch
- Bake Bread for Peace
- Youth Work Training Opportunity for LGBTQ+ Young People Aged 18 Plus
- The Healthcare Improvement Studies Institute (THIS Institute) Workshop
- Ghosts & Legends of the Coven Theatre and Storytelling
- Project Worker x 6 – Community Crisis Intervention Service
- Autumn Walk in the Park
- Time to Shine
- ComicCity - Comics + Creative Arts Festival
- Competition to Recruit a Chair of Council for the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Empowering Young People Programme
- ‘Self Compassion and Responding to Trauma’
- The Third Space - Recruitment Opportunity
- Application Advice from Big Lottery
- Future Leaders Programme
- FREE Fundraising Clinics
- Meditation Classes