Application Advice from Big Lottery
If people in your community have some great ideas, but aren't quite sure how to move ahead, develop their plans and get them funded - we have some tips that can help. This short blog gives you an introduction to how we work and the basics of how to make a funding application.
See also our website for information on:
- People and Communities - supporting work with local people to bring about positive changes in your community.
- Empowering Young People - support for projects in Northern Ireland that give young people aged 8 to 25 the ability to overcome the challenges they face.
- Awards for All Northern Ireland - Giving groups a quick and easy way to get small National Lottery grants of between £300 and £10,000.
Ring 028 90551455 to talk to us (opening hours are Monday - Friday, 9am to 5pm)
- Derry City and Strabane District Council - PEACE IV Small Grants Programme (2nd round) 2018 – 2020
- Strabane Shared Space Project
- Legacy and Dialogue Programme
- The Healthcare Improvement Studies Institute (THIS Institute) Workshop
- Time to Shine
- ComicCity - Comics + Creative Arts Festival
- Empowering Young People Programme
- ‘Self Compassion and Responding to Trauma’
- Application Advice from Big Lottery
- Future Leaders Programme
- FREE Fundraising Clinics
- Meditation Classes