Future Leaders Programme
Holywell Trust is rolling out a new programme - Future Leaders - to create a new cohort of community leaders in the North West. We are seeking up to 20 people to take part in the programme that will run from October 2018 - July 2019.
Through the programme participants will undertake a twenty-session programme on a range of topics (Personal Development, Good Relations, Innovation for Change, Conflict Resolution, Creative Thinking and more) engaging with experts and creating community connections.
Participants will also work in small teams to deliver a community-focused project by the end of the project.
The Future Leaders programme is open to people from all backgrounds and ages - we want to develop a cohort with a broad range of skills and experience who can work collectively to positively change our place for years to come.
If this interests you, or you would like more information, please get in touch. You will be asked to complete a short expression of interest form and there may also be a group recruitment process. We look forward to hearing from you!
T: (028) 7126 1941 / email@example.com
- Derry City and Strabane District Council - PEACE IV Small Grants Programme (2nd round) 2018 – 2020
- Strabane Shared Space Project
- Legacy and Dialogue Programme
- The Healthcare Improvement Studies Institute (THIS Institute) Workshop
- Time to Shine
- ComicCity - Comics + Creative Arts Festival
- Empowering Young People Programme
- ‘Self Compassion and Responding to Trauma’
- Application Advice from Big Lottery
- Future Leaders Programme
- FREE Fundraising Clinics
- Meditation Classes